Thursday, April 22nd, 2010 | Author:

This class was a real eye-opener. That is probably the best way to describe this class. I learned so much, and i was introduced to so much more than I ever thought I could be. This class has also helped me make some life changes, such as trying to buy locally and trying “Meatless Mondays.” This class has helped me see that one person can make a difference even if the future looks so bleak. There are many inventions out there that are being created to be more environmentally friendly. And, environmental awareness has become much more expanded throughout the years that there are a bunch of companies you can go to and find eco-friendly products. I found one website that is really cool and is an excellent place to find links for any eco-friendly product. The website is called ECOMAIL.

Even though awareness is spreading about the serious environmental danger our planet is in, it is not spreading fast enough. And it is not getting to the people who need to know the most, such as local people in under-developed countries who cut down trees so that they can have fuel and a place to grow their crops. That is the reason why there needs to be more education all around, from the lowliest farmer to the biggest corporate hot shot. Everyone needs to know about how the planet is in danger and at the rate we are going, there is not much time left. This class has taught me the significance and gift of being as knowledgeable about what is going on around me. This way, I can help the Earth. Because, even one person can make a difference.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
  1. Dr. Szulczewski says:

Great website! Exvellent attitude!